We’re all about helping you!
If you’re dealing with changes at this stage in your life—and who isn’t—sometimes you need help navigating the bumps in the road or discovering fun, new opportunities. Lehigh Valley Active Life is here to make things easier for you and be an important part of your life. We are located at 1633 West Elm Street in Allentown, PA 18102 in a newly renovated facility in a quiet neighborhood with lots of parking.
As a well-connected and caring community organization, we provide:
- Resources, expert advice and support that will help you move forward
- Activities and quality programs that allow you to enjoy a full and active lifestyle
- Opportunities to socialize and learn new skills
This is the best time in your life to explore new hobbies or indulge your passions—from cooking and gardening to ballroom dancing and going to the theater. Maybe you’re ready to take an exercise class, travel or join a band. Don’t hold back! Lehigh Valley Active Life provides an ever-changing variety of offerings, so you can spend more time doing all the things you want.
Mission Statement – To provide resources, expert advice and programs to older adults, helping them to navigate changes in their lives.
- Membership Options
- Schedule of Programs – May – Aug 2019
- Registation Forms – May – Aug 2019